Teachers - Grade 1
I am so excited for this year. I can't wait to see what God's plan is for us this year. Every year I learn as much from the kids as I hope they learn from me.
A little bit about me:
- I'm from Saskatchewan orginally GO RIDERS GO!
- Married Dwayne (my wonderfully supportive hubby) in 1988
- Graduated from Brandon University in 1988 with my BGS
- Graduated from Brandon University 1990 with my B.Ed. AD
- Taught grade 5 for 2 years at the school I attended growing up
- Moved to Lethbridge in 1992 and ran a dayhome for 10 years.
- Our son Vincent was born in January 2001
- Moved to Sylvan Lake in October 2002
- 0ur daughter Tatyanna was born in November 2002
- Had a dayhome for 10+ years and also subbed once Tatyanna went to Kindergarten.
- We attend the Alliance Church here in town
- Numerous temporary teaching contracts
- 2014 finally listened to God and applied to LCA
- Hired to teach Grade 1 August 2014
- I love xl green tea from Timmies (black 1 bag in and 1 out) as well as chocolate but especially dark chocolate
- my email address is firstname.lastname@example.org