￼￼Someone from Lighthouse Christian Academy is going to have their very own commercial on the radio!
LCA is participating in the first ever ‘Shine Factor’ contest! Students are invited to write and produce a 30 second commercial for Twin Peaks Furnace Cleaning or a local business of their choice from the community. A panel of judges from the radio station will select a winner from each school. The winner from our school and the other participating schools will spend a day at the Shine FM radio station where they will have the opportunity to meet staff, learn about radio. They will each write and produce a professional commercial. The LCA winner will be producing the commercial for a Twin Peaks Furnace Cleaning.
We would like to thank Twin Peaks Furnace Cleaning for sponsoring our school in this contest. Their company is paying for the ad to be run on the radio. They are excited to be partnering with LCA, giving a student from our school an opportunity to display their talents on the air. Mr. Tarling will be visiting the school Monday, February 9 to meet with the students to share about his business.
Here are the details for those that are participating in the contest. All the contest details can be found on the Shine FM website.
- Submissions are due Feb 20 by 5PM.
- Submissions are to be in MP3 format and sent to email@example.com
- Contest is open to students grade 8-12
- Students may work individually or in a group of two
- Students are encouraged to be creative when creating the ad as they will be judged on creativity, heart connection and branding
- All entries must be safe and fun for the whole family